Oshwal Walk on 26 June: Harrow View Point/ Bentley Priory
Date and Time:
Sunday 26 June – Arrive by 8:45AM for a prompt 9:00AM start
Finish by 11.30
PLEASE NOTE THIS WALK IS RESTRICTED TO 60 PEOPLE ONLY WHO REGISTER ON A 1ST COME BASIS. Please only register your details via the link below if you are fully committed.
Meeting Start Point:
- Harrow View Point, Old Redding Car Park, Harrow HA3 6SQ
Route Difficulty & Description:
Experience this 4 mile loop trail near Bushey, Hertfordshire. This is lovely wooded trail taking in winding paths through the forest where you can keep an eye out for beautiful scenery and wildlife (the cute and amazing deer). Generally considered a moderately challenging route this is a walk for everyone.
Standard rules to follow:
- You must not have any COVID-19 symptoms; if in any doubt, arrange a test via the NHS or perform a lateral flow test at home. If you do have symptoms or test positive, please stay at home and seek medical advice.
- Hiking shoes, waterproofs and warm clothing is highly recommended. Poles are optional.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You should be physically fit to walk moderate distances unaided in unmarked terrain.
- Bring at least a litre of water and some snacks.
- If you register and are unable to attend on the day, please email email@example.com by Saturday 25th latest
We look forward to seeing you all
Don’t forget, registration is open to the first 60 persons ONLY