Late Bindu Devshi Bharmal Shah
09-07-1961 – 01-02-2017
It is with deep regret that we announce the sad loss of Miss Bindu Shah, who passed away peacefully this morning at her home, surrounded by family.
She was born in Ruaraka, Kenya and she was the youngest daughter of Late Devshi Bharmal Shah and Amratben Shah.
She was the beloved sister of Rekha, Jyoti, Kiran, Dipak and Mitesh, and sister in-law to Navin Shah.
She was the beloved aunt of Priya, Dipan, Mitul and Harriet.
Prathna Sabha will be held at the Hindu Mandir, Hereford Road, Lewsey Farm, Luton,
LU4 OPS on Friday 3rd February from 7-9pm.
Funeral will be held at the Luton Crematorium, The Vale, Butterfield Green, Stopsley, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 8DD.
On Wednesday 15th February at 9.45am.
Directions from Junction 10 to the crematorium.
1) At junction 10, exit towards A1081/Airport/Luton-0.2mi
2) Keep left, follow signs for Luton/Airport/A1081-0.2mi
3) Slight left onto New Airport Way/A1081-10.7mi
4) Keep right to stay on New Airport Way/A1081-0.3mi
5) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Vauxhall Way/A505-0.6mi
6) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Vauxhall Way/A505-Go through 1 roundabout-1.1mi
7) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stopsley Way/A505-0.5mi
8) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hitchin Rd/A505-0.3mi
9) Turn left onto Butterfield Green Rd
Destination will be on the right-0.1mi
Om Shanti Shanti
Condolences may be passed on to the family via email to: email@example.com
The above content is supplied by the family, and Oshwal Association of the UK takes no responsibility for its accuracy.