Late Vanita Liladhar Shah
2 January 1950 – 24th July 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we announce, our beloved mother, grandmother, wife, sister, aunt and friend to many, Vanita Liladhar Shah of Birmingham, United Kingdom passed away peacefully in her sleep.
Vanita Liladhar Shah, was 70 years old, as well as
– the wife of Liladhar Lalji Anand Shah.
– mother and mother in law to Tushar, Pari, Aarti, Jinal and Chirag.
– she was the beloved grandmother to Shivam, Diya and Shayan.
– daughter in law of late Lalji Anand Shah and late Jayaben Lalji Shah.
– daughter of late Nemchand Narsi Shah and Shantaben Nemchand Shah (London).
- sister in law to Ramnik, Surya, Harilal, Late Meena, Jigna, Narendra, Bina, Pushpa, Ashwin, Aruna, Pravin, Rekha, Vinod, Saroj and Rajesh.- eldest sister and sister in law to Mansukh, Late Nilu, Anju, Jatin, Gita, Jayshri, Sailesh, Bipin, Shila, Ketan & Ashreeta.Vanitaben had a passion for cooking, Saree’s and family. Whenever you came to her house, you were always welcomed with aromatic smells of Indian cooking or unique Indian sweets with her special twist. She was fond of her family and loved to get together and would not hesitate to bring her special dishes for all to savour, including neighbours and friends. Her passion for bhajans and music would always fill the home with joy in the morning.
During these unprecedented times, we regret there cannot be a Saadri. We would kindly request you to join us for bhajans via zoom in memory of our beloved Mum/Dadi/Nani, the details of which are:
In loving memory of Vanita Liladhar Shah
Time: Saturday 25th July 2020 at 19:00-20:00 UK
Zoom Link: http://us02web.zoom.us/j/85652576929
Aum Shanti, Shanti, Shanti
For condolence messages, please send an e-mail to email@example.com