Late Mr Chunilal Premchand Ladha Shah
1947 – 2020
With a very heavy heart we are extremely sad to inform you of the peaceful passing of Mr Chunilal Premchand Ladha Shah of Mombasa in London, United Kingdom on 23rd October 2020. Many of you will have known him as Raj of Sonia Drapers/Jentex/Bhavneeta/Fosters Bakery in Mombasa, Kenya.
He was exemplary in all his qualities and relationships:
- A beloved son of Late Monghiben and Late Premchand Ladha Shah
- A loving husband to Bhanu
- A treasured father to Neetu and Reena
- A caring father-in-law to Nimesh Harakhchand Shah
- A doting grandfather to Ruhan and Isha
- A respected brother (brother-in-law) to Late Savitaben (Late Zaverchand Ladhu), Jayantilal (Late Manjula), Sushilaben (Late Velji Gosar), Indu (Late Surendra Lalji), Shantilal (Suryakala), Manjula (Venichand Meghji) and Ramniklal (Anne)
- A devoted son-in-law of Late Rupaben and Late Vaghji Karamshi Shah
- A respected brother-in-law to Sharda (Mansukh Prabhulal), Late Jayendra (Late Sushila), Jyotsna (Rajni Hemraj), Kundi (Late Rasiklal Motichand), Ashok (Shobhna) and Mahesh (Bhavni)
Due to continually changing guidance in place for Covid-19 and with view of current Government restrictions in place, there will be no prayer meet held. Please also note that the funeral service will be restricted to immediate family members only.
Condolence messages can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
“We can no longer see you with our eyes, touch you with our hands, but we will always feel you in our hearts Papa”
May his soul rest in eternal peace.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti